Thursday, March 10, 2011

Technology dependant part II

Ok, so my computer crashed late last week and that kept me a bit behind and a bit bored at my desk for Thursday (Friday is my day off) and Monday as my new computer was getting ready for its new home.
So since Tuesday I have had my new computer and I feel just as silly sitting at my desk staring at it as I did when I didn't have a computer. I have this big beautiful looking Mac sitting on my desk now and I am just learning the differences between a PC and a Mac. Right now I feel like it is taking me twice as long to figure things out and that I am not nearly as productive as I should be. Oh well, it will only take me a few days and a lot of playing around to figure out some of the silly little differences.

I do like that my Iphone syncs really nicely with the ical. Over all it will be wonderful, it will just take me a little while to stop looking for the close screen x on the right.

Feel free to send any pointers my way :)

No comments: