Monday, September 29, 2014

All is quiet on the Eastern front

Well I haven't posted much recently on this blog, as I am no longer in children's ministry.
Quick catch up:
I left my job at the church this past July so that I could move with my son to the city where my husband has found fulfilling work, which just happens to be Montreal.
So at this point for the next few weeks/months I will be ministering to my child only.  I still love children's ministry and I very much love the Church, but find that I am staying at home for now and exploring what God has planned for me in the future.  Things are different here.  Leaving the last church was not easy, I loved it there and I am not sure I am able to pour that much into another group of people right now.  So I am waiting, resting and caring for those around me.
God has a plan and will be shown to me in the timing that he chooses.

I am still blogging, just about different topics at
 http://highballsandhairdos.blogspot.ca
and you are welcome to follow me there.
Keep checking in, as I am sure I will post here from time to time.

Thanks everyone.

No comments: