Thursday, February 24, 2011

Playgroup

Every Thursday morning we have a parent supervised playgroup. I think it is pretty fun. We have about 50 children and 30 parents who all come for 1-2 hours and play. We have climbers, wiggle cars, a rice table, costumes and even a bouncer. Of course we have coffee and tea for the parents and juice for the kids. It really is a good program. I love seeing the different groups of people talking and hanging out. Each week it seems like we have people who have been for the first time.

I am looking to add to this program. I am wondering what type of events or programs would be beneficial for young parents. If you are a parent or are in ministry to young families please share any ideas you might have to better my program.

My prayer for this program is that every lady who comes on a regular basis will be intentional at inviting someone from the community.

No comments: